Wednesday, July 6, 2011

drastic decisions...

im gonna do something drastic today.... not bad just drastic. its not even that drastic to a regulare person, but im so damn dramatic that its DRASTIC! lol. sup yall. hope everybody been well, and i thank yall for being patient with me and my lapses in postings. i feel good tho. the women are treating good, my ladies love me, work is the most relaxing place i see all day, my house is coming along, the caddy is in the shop. ahhh couldnt be better. most importantly, im FEELING GREAT! it all starts within. when im feeling good inside amazing thiings happen. im gonna carry on this feeling as long as i can. gonna go ahead and make my drastic move today, nothing bad just drastic (for me). so yall enjoy yall HUMPday and i will check in later and let yall know how the drastic move went. thanks for reading, eat ya greens!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait I need to know now the drastic decision. And please don't tell me that you are going to remove all of your facial hair. I would just die and you can't come see me until it grows back. LOL DON'T DO IT.

    ReplyDelete